By Jelena Djuris
- A finished overview of the present state-of-the-art on quite a few laptop aided purposes in pharmaceutical technology
- Case experiences are awarded that allows you to facilitate knowing of varied ideas in computer-aided applications
Read or Download Computer-Aided Applications in Pharmaceutical Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
No description to be had
Hip resurfacing arthroplasty (HRA) utilizing metal-on-metal bearings is a longtime yet specialized procedure in joint surgical procedure. according to the event of top specialists within the box, The hip resurfacing guide presents a accomplished reference for all features of this crucial strategy. the 1st a part of the e-book stories and compares all of the significant hip resurfacing prostheses, their key layout good points, appropriate surgical suggestions and medical effects.
Nowadays, the chemical approach engineer strives to make items at a cheaper price, with much less pollutants, whereas utilizing a number of uncooked fabrics. whilst a brand new product or procedure is located to achieve success, extra vegetation are outfitted both via retrofit or latest related crops, or through development of enormous vegetation.
In dem Buch werden die Grundlagen der thermischen Trennverfahren beschrieben, um thermische Trennverfahren auslegen zu können. In den Grundlagen werden die Unterschiede zwischen thermischen und mechanischen Trennverfahren sowie rein thermischen und physikalisch-chemischen Trennverfahren erläutert. Das 2.
- Bio-based Wood Adhesives: Preparation, Characterization, and Testing
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry
- Fundamental Principles of Polymeric Materials
- Pultrusion for Engineers (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- GPS for Land Surveyors, Third Edition
- Biomechanics: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
Extra info for Computer-Aided Applications in Pharmaceutical Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)