By Philip Llewellyn,Francisco Rodríguez Reinoso,Jean Rouqerol,Nigel Seaton
The symposium lined contemporary result of basic and utilized learn at the characterization of porous solids. Papers in relation to characterization tools resembling fuel adsorption and liquid porosimetry, X-ray recommendations and microscopic measurements in addition to the corresponding molecular modelling tools got. those characterization equipment have been proven to be utilized to all kinds of porous solids akin to clays, carbons, ordered mesoporous fabrics, porous glasses, oxides, zeolites and steel natural frameworks.
* 36 oral displays and 166 posters and round 230 visitors from 27 nations.
* a wide a part of this symposium used to be dedicated to the use computational how to characterise porous solids
Read or Download Characterization of Porous Solids VII: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on the Characterization of Porous Solids (COPS-VII), Aix-en-Provence, ... (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
No description to be had
Hip resurfacing arthroplasty (HRA) utilizing metal-on-metal bearings is a longtime yet specialized strategy in joint surgical procedure. in accordance with the adventure of prime specialists within the box, The hip resurfacing instruction manual presents a accomplished reference for all facets of this crucial process. the 1st a part of the booklet reports and compares all of the significant hip resurfacing prostheses, their key layout positive aspects, correct surgical ideas and scientific effects.
Nowadays, the chemical method engineer strives to make items at a lower price, with much less toxins, whereas utilizing quite a few uncooked fabrics. whilst a brand new product or procedure is located to achieve success, extra crops are outfitted both by means of retrofit or present comparable vegetation, or by means of building of huge vegetation.
In dem Buch werden die Grundlagen der thermischen Trennverfahren beschrieben, um thermische Trennverfahren auslegen zu können. In den Grundlagen werden die Unterschiede zwischen thermischen und mechanischen Trennverfahren sowie rein thermischen und physikalisch-chemischen Trennverfahren erläutert. Das 2.
- Surfaces and Interfaces for Biomaterials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Handbook of Corrosion Engineering
- Analytical Methods for Coal and Coal Products: Volume III: v. 3
- Process Plant Equipment: Operation, Control, and Reliability
- Ludwig's Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants: Volume 2: Distillation, packed towers, petroleum fractionation, gas processing and dehydration
Additional resources for Characterization of Porous Solids VII: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on the Characterization of Porous Solids (COPS-VII), Aix-en-Provence, ... (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)