By Frédéric Chopin,Hermann Scholtz
* Etudes – Op. 10, No. three, in E major
* Op. 10, No. five, in G-flat significant (Black Key)
* Op. 25, No. 1, in A-flat significant (Harp)
* Op. 25, No. 2, in F minor
* Op. 10, No. 12, in C minor (Revolutionary)
* Op. 25, No. nine, in G-flat significant (Butterfly)
* Op. 25, No. eleven, in A minor (Winter-Wind)
* Op. 25, No. 12, in C minor
* Posthumous Etude, No. 1, in F minor
* Ballades – Op.47 in A-flat major
* Op. 23 in G minor
* Fantasie, Op. forty nine, in F minor
* Sonata, Op. 35 in B-flat minor
* Scherzo, Op. 31, in B flat minor
* Berceuse, Op. 57
Read or Download Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Similar music books
(Artist Books). The song of Thelonious Monk is without doubt one of the so much asked of any jazz composer, yet exact lead sheets and assets have by no means been largely on hand earlier. This folio for C tools has 70 of the grasp composer/pianist's so much commonplace items, in addition to a few imprecise and unrecorded tunes, in easy-to-read types.
Tony Allen is the autobiography of mythical Nigerian drummer Tony Allen, the rhythmic engine of Fela Kuti's Afrobeat. Conversational, inviting, and choked with telling anecdotes, Allen's memoir relies on 1000s of hours of interviews with the musician and student Michael E. Veal. It spans Allen's early years and profession enjoying highlife song in Lagos; his fifteen years with Fela, from 1964 till 1979; his struggles to shape his personal bands in Nigeria; and his emigration to France.
Now in paper! a useful reference textual content for singers, lecturers, and vocal and operatic coaches, this quantity includes the whole track texts of the songs for voice and piano through Chausson, Debussy, Duparc, Faure, and Ravel. some of these track texts are in an easy-to-read three-line structure; Line 1: the unique language textual content; Line 2: a vertically exact word-by-word translation into English, utilizing the precise note order of the unique language; Line three: a poetic reconstruction of Line 2 right into a extra poetically comprehensible English shape.
Extra resources for Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)