By Angelo Basile,Alfredo Cassano,Navin K Rastogi
Advances in Membrane applied sciences for Water remedy: fabrics, tactics and purposes provides a close review of complicated water remedy equipment related to membranes, that are more and more noticeable as powerful replacements for more than a few traditional water therapy methods.
The textual content starts off with reports of novel membrane fabrics and advances in membrane operations, then examines the approaches concerned with bettering membrane functionality.
Final chapters hide the appliance of membrane applied sciences to be used in water therapy, with targeted discussions on municipal wastewater and reuse within the fabric and paper industries.
- Provides an in depth review of complicated water therapy tools regarding membranes
- Coverage contains developments in membrane fabrics, development in membrane functionality, and their functions in water treatment
- Discusses using membrane applied sciences within the construction of ingesting water, desalination, wastewater remedy, and recovery
Read Online or Download Advances in Membrane Technologies for Water Treatment: Materials, Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) PDF
Best chemical & biochemical engineering books
No description on hand
Hip resurfacing arthroplasty (HRA) utilizing metal-on-metal bearings is a longtime yet specialized strategy in joint surgical procedure. in response to the event of major specialists within the box, The hip resurfacing instruction manual presents a entire reference for all features of this crucial technique. the 1st a part of the e-book studies and compares the entire significant hip resurfacing prostheses, their key layout good points, appropriate surgical strategies and medical effects.
Nowadays, the chemical procedure engineer strives to make items at a cheaper price, with much less toxins, whereas utilizing numerous uncooked fabrics. whilst a brand new product or strategy is located to achieve success, extra vegetation are equipped both by way of retrofit or latest related crops, or through development of huge crops.
In dem Buch werden die Grundlagen der thermischen Trennverfahren beschrieben, um thermische Trennverfahren auslegen zu können. In den Grundlagen werden die Unterschiede zwischen thermischen und mechanischen Trennverfahren sowie rein thermischen und physikalisch-chemischen Trennverfahren erläutert. Das 2.
- Phase Diagrams 6-V: Materials Science and Technology: v. 5 (Refractory Materials Monograph)
- Colloidal Suspension Rheology (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Gibbs' Entropic Paradox and Problems of Separation Processes
- High Explosives and Propellants
- Advances in Chemical Propulsion: Science to Technology (Environmental & Energy Engineering)
Extra info for Advances in Membrane Technologies for Water Treatment: Materials, Processes and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)